[Skip to Content]
Login or Create an Account
2023 Science & PINS Prize for Neuromodulation
RULES OF ELIGIBILITY FOR THE 2023 SCIENCE & PINS PRIZE FOR NEUROMODULATION
- Entrants must be a Junior Investigator with an advanced degree received in the last 10 years and must be 45 years or younger as of January 1, 2023.
- The entrant's essay must describe their research and its implications for neuromodulation.
- The entrant must have performed or directed the work described in the essay.
- The research must have been performed during the previous three years.
- Employees of PINS, its subsidiaries, Science and AAAS, and their relatives are not eligible for the prize.