Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
A Completed Entry Form consists of the following:
1. Complete User Profile Information
2. An essay, written by the entrant, which describes his or her research and places it in perspective with respect to current research in the field of neuromodulation. The essay must not exceed 1,500 words in length. The applicant must have done or directed all of the work and it must have been performed in the past three years.
3. A one-page letter of recommendation from his or her postdoctoral adviser, supervisor, or other senior colleague who is familiar with the entrant's work.
4. A Curriculum Vitae that includes the following: a.) Full citations of papers that the entrant has published on the research described in the essay; b.) Academic and professional awards and honors that the entrant has received; and c.) Relevant professional experience
5. Copies of two of the entrant's papers that are most relevant to the essay.
Deadline for submissions: March 15, 2019