Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
A Completed Entry Form consists of the following:
1. Complete User Profile Information
2. An essay, written by the entrant, which describes his or her research and places it in perspective with respect to current research in the field of neuromodulation. The essay must not exceed 1,000 words in length, may include one summary figure or table, and have up to 15 references cited numerically in-text (not included in word count).
3. A one-page letter of recommendation from his or her postdoctoral adviser, supervisor, or other senior colleague who is familiar with the entrant's work.
4. A Curriculum Vitae that includes the following: a.) Full citations of papers that the entrant has published on the research described in the essay; b.) Academic and professional awards and honors that the entrant has received; and c.) Relevant professional experience
5. Copies of two of the entrant's papers that are most relevant to the essay.
Deadline for submissions: March 15, 2023
All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with the receipt or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.